<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29885416?origin\x3dhttps://fbdiaryboard.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, January 01, 2010

when it's the new year

God,

As a new year starts, I thank You for all the guidance and blessings that You've given to me. I thank You for the financial support and the work. I thank You for the happiness and the sorrow. I thank You for the experiences sweet and bitter that taught me lessons in life. Shine upon me and refresh my heart and mind. Fill me with Your presence and continue to guide me unto this brand new year. Travel with me wherever I go; make us safe and secured. Help us maintain our steady health just like You have kept us healthy last year. Bless this household as we work and study. Encourage us to be strong and motivated as we tackle this year's challenges. Inspire us with your holy spirit that no problems would hinder us on this coming year. Continue to watch over me and my household and fill us with your joy and love. Walk with me forever.

This is my prayer. Amen.

signed by: Tohru