<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29885416?origin\x3dhttps://fbdiaryboard.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, September 03, 2007

my not so typical sunday

Having to work during Sundays instead of Saturdays is a bad idea. I mean, it's pretty much the same thing -- work for one day -- but I'm still a student. I have five days of campus work and what's the day after Sunday? That's right. Saturday.

It's Monday. And where's my rest day? I just used it. It's better to work every Saturday. That way, you get the Sunday off.

I should stick with my Saturday schedule. My older brother conducted this experiment and gave me a call last Friday. I guess his test went well. There were sales, but in exchange of fatigue. I should give him credit -- and I can't really believe myself in doing so -- that he made an shift experiment about my schedule.

It's weird. It's Sunday but we had a lot of customers. Usually, people settle down or stay home every Sunday. If not, they go to church. But today's Sunday felt like a a Friday night.

I was so worked up and exhausted that I really forgot to eat dinner.

"taaadaima..." my legs were like spaghetti.

"Okaeri." greeted Miss Honda. "You're just in time for dinner!"

"No, thanks. I'm not really hungry."

"Yuki-kun, how was work?"

"No, thanks. I'm not really hungry." totally exhausted.

I literally went down on my bed. I couldn't stand up any longer. The bed was calling me. I slept in an instant and woke up at 3 AM. So here I am.

I went back to the kitchen to find something to eat, right? I guess they were hungry as well, because there weren't any leftovers.

Hmm... but I ate a loaf of bread -- like the rat I am.

Oh well, I might as well go back to sleep. Only 2 and half hours to go 'til the sun rises.

signed by: Yuki