
dear Rin-chan,
Summer break is just around the corner. How are you? Have you been eating right? Are you having fun at school? Do you want to go out sometime? I know, I know. They're really corny -- and a bit annoying. But..., these questions were nailed onto my head and they resided in my heart. Rin-chan, the questions never left ever since you stopped talking to me.
Neh, do you sleep well? I haven't. Believe me, the drugs that Hatori prescribed me weren't effective. Ah, they're just sleeping pills. Don't worry. Don't worry... how I wish. Are you worried about me? I know I am. I'm always worried about you. Day in and day out, I'm not sure what's bothering you and it's bothering me. My life isn't peaceful anymore.
Please, at least, write back. This is my second letter to you. Did you receive my first one? Neh, please write back.
I'm waiting for you.
- Haru
Haru... please wait for me.
signed by: isuzu