
I've visited Mom's grave. Kyo, Yuki, Hana and Uo came along. Oh yeah, Shigure, Kisa and Hatori came along too. They were surprised when we pitched up a blanket and thrown in a picnic in front of the shrine.
"I need to get used to this." said Kyo-kun.
Another year has passed. It's another anniversary of Mom's death. I'm getting used to this date. But, I can't help feeling that my friends are somewhat not okay during May 1.
"You mean you're going to visit Tohru's mom frequently, Kyo?" asked Shigure-san.
"That's not what I meant!" yelled Kyo-kun.
"Shh..." Hatori-san broke his silence. Then he shrugged and closed his eyes. Of course, he is Hatori-san.
When the clock striked three, Uo-chan and Hana-chan went home. Hatori-san left with Kisa-chan. The four of us stayed a little while then we headed back to Shi-han's humble abode. At home, Shigure, Yuki and Kyo were extra quiet. Clearly something was bothering them. They only spoke short words and sentences, while I tended to be energetic. Are they bothered about something? Maybe they're bothered about the picnic and the noise in the cemetery! Hmm... nah, that's not it. Maybe they feel sorry about me?
I really appreciate it, but I've come to accept that Mom's gone. However, it's brash to just tell them that I accept oka-san's death from out of the blue. It's weird. They might feel uncomfortable. On the other hand, I think I'm worrying too much. Tomorrow's May 2 after all. Everything's going to be back to normal.
signed by: tohru